Employee handbooks are the roadmap for your employees on how to navigate within your company and what is acceptable. Importantly, the handbooks specify what type of behaviors are not acceptable so that you can ensure a safe and pleasant working environment for everyone in your company. We tailor the handbook to your company and the culture that you want to establish.
Here are some of the items that are a part of the employee handbook that will help protect your company and give your employees clarity:
- Non-disclosure of sensitive or secret information;
- Anti-discrimination policy;
- Work schedules;
- Standards of conduct;
- Anti-sexual harassment policy;
- Helpful examples of appropriate and inappropriate behaviors;
- Safety and security;
- Computer and technological policies; and
- Leave policy.
And much more. We ensure that you are in compliance with employment and labor laws. Furthermore, we write these contracts in a way that does not conflict with your company culture and how you want to treat your employees.
View all employer services.